It’s the issue du jour in this abomination which has become the U.S. Presidential Election. Suddenly, if you’re planning to vote against Barack Hussein Obama, you’re a racist.
According to the yellow leftist Corporately-Controlled Mainstream Media, a vote for McCain or somebody other than their friend Obama is akin to donning your KKK robes and cross-burning.
The media, of course, fails to point out that a vote against this Friend of Bill (Ayers, not Clinton), could not possibly be for any of the following simple, valid, verifiable reasons:
- As a child, he was sent by his mother from Muslim-dominated Indonesia to Hawaii, to live with his grandparents. His own website is very slim in explaining his formative years, but they do admit “They didn’t have much money”. How, then, was this 10 year old child enrolled in Punahou School in Hawaii, one of the most expensive private schools in the nation? This question has never been answered in the media or by Obama himself. At school, Obama was surrounded by the island’s richest and most accomplished students. This hardly describes anyone who proclaims themselves to be from ‘the streets of Chicago’, and along with his Harvard education, sets him apart from 99.9% of ‘regular’ Americans.
- He’s been a US Senator for less than 4 years. Of that 4 years, he’s been working on becoming elected to the U.S. Presidency for the last two years….and yet continues to collect a paycheck from the taxpayer. This not only makes him highly inexperienced in national politics, it makes him every bit as ethical as Sarah Palin.
- By most accounts, his fledgling, early political career was launched in the living room of William Ayers, an admitted, unrepentant domestic terrorist. Ayers’ Weathermen were blatantly responsible for numerous bombings and murders INSIDE the US during the last 4 decades. Would you vote for him if, instead of Ayers’ living room, he instead was chummy with, say, Timothy McVeigh?
- Despite his admitted talent for giving a good speech and being elected to public office (which is the only real achievement this man can point to over his brief career – and that’s not even a National achievement), he consistently fails to answer any direct questions about anything with any type of detail. He’s the ultimate panderer and pacifier of the masses.
- His pastor and mentor for decades, Jeremiah Wright, is clearly a racist in his own right, and obviously hates America. It took the pressure of the entire Media complex for Obama to openly repudiate this man – and he still hasn’t done that to the satisfaction of most Americans.
- His ‘marketing machine’ is admittedly brilliant. They’ve turned ‘Voting for Barack’ into a social statement and status symbol which is supposed to make you young, hip, popular, progressive and ‘with it’. It almost makes you wonder if the production crew at American Idol aren’t moonlighting during the off-season. They won’t bother to tell you that voting for someone with so little actual substance is also irresponsible and juvenile – just like voting for ‘The Next American Idol’.
- When he HAS been doing his Senate job, he’s been consistently voting for bills like the Bailout – bills which do absolutely nothing for the American Taxpayer, and which put YOUR money back into the pockets of firms like Goldman Sachs, Citicorp and JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and Lehman Brothers. Oddly enough, these are three of his largest campaign contributors, with Goldman Sachs being the largest of them all. If that’s not evidence of huge conflict of interest, corruption and downright unethical behavior, I don’t know what is.
- He doesn’t even posses the intestinal fortitude to openly disclose his obvious alliances. In June, he ditched the entire media pool following him in order to make an appearance at the 2008 meeting of the Bilderberg Group in Chantilly, VA. If you know anything about this shadowy group at all, you know they do NOT have the best interests of the American Taxpayer at heart. His Globalist views are completely in line with the objectives of the Bush family.
- He hasn’t held an actual job for more than 5 years, and that is only applicable if you consider being a lawyer an actual job. Most Americans tend to rate Lawyers at the same level they rate Used Car Salesmen and Pawnbrokers.
- He’s arrogant. A presidential candidate who would allow a faux Presidential Seal to be used in connection with his campaign lacks the humility needed to lead our nation back to a position of morally high ground.
No, America, this isn’t about race, nor should it be.
It’s also not about popularity or media hype. This is about a man who isn’t even qualified to be a United States Senator – a job at which he hasn’t even had the decency to become proficient. A man whose reputation is based solely on the Chicago Political Machine , in a town which has produced such landmarks as Al Capone, Richard Daley, the Chicago Democratic Machine, the 1968 Democratic National Convention, and the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre.
It’s about a privileged, educated, slick and disarmingly charming man who has been elected to his current position by people like himself: bankers, corporations and special interests. Now he wants you to believe that he’s a regular American, and will look out for YOU, the American Taxpayer. His political machine wants you to believe that the popular thing to do in this election is to “Vote Obama”.
If it’s that important to you, go ahead. Put up the signs and the bumper stickers. Proudly proclaim your Obama-ism to the world. Tell the polling companies that you’re voting for Obama, like most folks are doing. Be part of that ‘in’ crowd. Just remember one thing:
When you draw the curtain in that voting booth on November 4, nobody but YOU will know which button you pushed, and nobody has to know the truth. That’s the beauty of the secret ballot.
If you have kids, grandchildren or anyone else for whom you’d like to see a viable future, do the right thing: Vote AGAINST Barack Hussein Obama. Your secret’s safe with us – come November 5, we’ll help you cover your tracks, and you can be as outraged as the rest of the ‘popular’ people.
In Truth, I am,
Filed under: Bilderberg, Celebrities, CFR, commentary, Corporate Media, Criminals in Government, democrats, economics, election, hussein, Illuminati, mccain, news, NWO, obama, Politics, Racism, republicans, truthers | Tagged: cnn, democrats, election, mccain, news, obama, Politics, Racism, terrorist |